[Sidefx-houdini-list] HtoA sneak peek at FMX

JUSTIN REEVES jreeves16 at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 10:17:39 EDT 2014

Well I did some research before I decided on a engine , and these were key aspect i learned, UDK has more AAA titles built on it than any other engine, I couldnt even find a AAA title from Unity, from what I could see UDK had far more power, and the Unreal 4 even better. Less programming skills needed, well with Unreal 4. Superior renderer, visually.
and the big one Unity free has limitations, UDK free has 0 limitations, now its $20 per month for Unreal 4, but Unity want like 1500+ for what seems to me to be a inferior program.

off topic, makes me laugh to see H went from $17k to $7, and make went from $1k to $4500, cracks me up, but I guess games drove it that way.

Justin Reeves