[Sidefx-houdini-list] HtoA sneak peek at FMX

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Thu Apr 17 09:42:54 EDT 2014

Yeah, a lot has been done since H7.

Fortunately you might not have to learn all of those features because
SideFx is working on a device using the MRI technology that will catch
the magnetic waves from your brain and will translate that into concepts
right inside Houdini.

There won't be any need to learn how to do a specific task but instead
you will tell what task to do to Houdini. The downside of it is even
your grandma will be able to do VFX.

Ok ok, I'm kidding. I hope I made you dream for a moment. There's
nothing that exciting but I started with H8 and believe me there's a ton
of stuff that has been added so far and it's lots of fun :) Check it out!

Cheers