[Sidefx-houdini-list] HtoA sneak peek at FMX

JUSTIN REEVES jreeves16 at msn.com
Thu Apr 17 09:24:01 EDT 2014

WOW Its way to early, HAHAHA, I thought your original post said "Android" not "Arnold" I was like, WTF , Are their that many people that want to run H on a portable device. haha I think Ill go back to sleep now. :)
I havent been out of the game long enough to not know Arnold, haha, Even though i used Houdini from H4-H7 So its changed ALOT!

Justin Reeves