[Sidefx-houdini-list] grid gradation

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Wed Apr 16 11:26:34 EDT 2014

One way is to put a vopsop after a grid and use a Bias Vop or a Ramp Vop
to alter where the incoming X coordinate will be remapped to a different
X. The key is to first remap your X value into a normalized 0-1 range
before the bias or ramp and then remap it back.

Let me know if it's not clear and I'll go into more details.

Francois