[Sidefx-houdini-list] (no subject)

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed Apr 9 14:47:57 EDT 2014

Hey Craig!

Wrestled with this myself recently and got it all working - but had to
implement large swathes of it in vex. One problem seems to be the varying
ways tangent space normals can be represented - and that's assuming the
tangent vectors were generated, exported and imported correctly in the
first place. Ultimately it's not that difficult to do, and it's my
understanding that SESI are working on a solution.

http://docs.cryengine.com/display/SDKDOC4/Tangent+Space+Normal+Mapping

Are you looking to render them - or generate them?

Cheers