[Sidefx-houdini-list] patterning in vexcop

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Sun Apr 6 05:35:50 EDT 2014

Hi steven,

Thanks for the advise, I did tried, however seems like only when I select
column & row instead of face, will the texture map change according to poly.
The down side was for column & row the mapping of the image is cropped and
not full image.

Also my target is to get a 2d image of a pattern, like cop. Wonder if there
is anyway to do it.

Thanks

herman