[Sidefx-houdini-list] patterning in vexcop

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Sat Apr 5 12:01:08 EDT 2014

Just use a Texture SOP, set it to Face and each poly will have its own UV. When you manipulate each poly, the UV will change accordingly and so will your texture map.

To visualize, append a UV Quick Shade SOP and set your own colour map.

Cheers!
steven

PS: Attachments don't come through with the mailing list