[Sidefx-houdini-list] support at sidefx

Silvina silrocca2001 at rogers.com
Thu Apr 3 13:07:55 EDT 2014

Hello Herman,

We received your email and we answered all of them. Kindly check your spam folder, as our answers went probably there.

This was our answer on March 31st:
Hello Herman,

 Our License Database shows that you have not actually installed the Houdini 13.0 Apprentice HD license that you bought on March 9th.

 Please follow these installation instructions to redeem your license:

 1.) Start the Houdini License Administrator
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1208&Itemid=273#hkey-gui

 2.)Select File -> Install Licenses...

 3.) Enter your email address and the password.

 4.) You will see a list of licenses to which you are entitled. Select them and press "Redeem"

http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=146&Itemid=320
http://www.sidefx.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=1208&Itemid=273#install

 All the best,
 Support.