[Sidefx-houdini-list] support at sidefx

herman lee herman02 at netvigator.com
Thu Apr 3 12:27:21 EDT 2014

Hi all,

I wonder here if anyone works for Houdini regarding the support at sidfx
issues, this is not the first time that they seem not to reply to customers
queries, after I purchased the Houdini apprentice HD, I found out the
license issued to me is only the free version and worst I have lost the
email they sent to me for the purchase license, now my renderings has
watermarks.

I sent the queries to support team days ago but no reply. If anyone here
knows the support team, please forward this message for me please.

Thanks

herman