[Sidefx-houdini-list] Static Boost.Python on Windows

Frederic Servant frederic.servant at gmail.com
Wed Apr 2 16:22:35 EDT 2014

It turns out the issue was MSVC does not like static methods initializing
overshadowed static members. Or something.

This was what was causing the Python module to not load on Windows, got rid
of it and now it works on all platforms / compilers / python versions.

Andrew and Edward: Thanks for the help!

Fred