[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth troubles

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 12:08:21 EDT 2014

thanks for ideas and help
flipbooking a character with few layers of cloth now will see how it goes
with penetration issues
what about substeping and collision passes on fem how high is it sensible
to go?
i remember seeing in some master class that over 20 doesnt make sense?

Zoran Arizanovic

http://zoranarizanovic.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>
vfx reel : http://vimeo.com/28605448