[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth troubles

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 10:05:46 EDT 2014

sure Dominic
me neither, but somehow this change from cloth solver to fem for cloth
although it brought amazing new features left cloth hanging behind and
documentation was not overhauled for it
but i guess until H14 we will figure things out ;)

Zoran Arizanovic

http://zoranarizanovic.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>
vfx reel : http://vimeo.com/28605448