[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth troubles

Zoran Arizanovic zoran.arizanovic at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 09:17:36 EDT 2014

thanks Dominic
is  FEM cloth is using rbd volume representation for collision not bullet
concave mesh?
how do i know which modul of dynamics uses bullet and which one not?

Zoran Arizanovic

http://zoranarizanovic.blogspot.com/
LinkedIn <http://www.linkedin.com/pub/zoran-arizanovic/4/177/295>
vfx reel : http://vimeo.com/28605448