[Sidefx-houdini-list] Group and cap connected lines

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Sep 23 23:05:34 EDT 2013

Yeah, it's not an easy one. Of course the hardest part is to identify
those points but even then you'll have to find an order the proper order
to connect them.

Maybe you can have a look at a loop based on connected points, that
continues to query next connected points until you figure out one of
them is reaching back the first point. I'm sure there's a cleaner way
though. Must be the kind of trick you can find in a book like "Graphics
Gems" or something like that.

Who knows, maybe I'll have a better idea after a night of sleep.

Good luck.

François