[Sidefx-houdini-list] Group and cap connected lines

François Duchesneau sidefx at trinix.ca
Mon Sep 23 21:30:47 EDT 2013

Hey Vincent,

How are you? You cannot attach a file on the mailing list.

The only thing I can think of regarding creating a polygon procedurally
out of points is using the Add Sop with the tab "Polygons - By group".
You'll probably have to figure how to isolate those points and set the
order of them so the polygon can be created properly.

Hope this helps.

François