[Sidefx-houdini-list] Group and cap connected lines

Vincent Fortin vfortin at gmail.com
Mon Sep 23 17:25:49 EDT 2013

Hi there, I'm sure this is simple to achieve but I can't wrap my head
around it!

See attached picture...

I have 6 lines merged together and I'd like to create polygons in the parts
that are "closed".
PolyCap doesn't work here as if the method used to create this geometry is
incompatible.
There are 12 points, 6 primitives, 12 vertices and 6 polygons.

So my goal is to use PolyLoft but I still need to group the edges that form
the closed shape.

Any pointer would be appreciated!

Thanks!

P/S: sending a very simple scene in attachment.

[image: Inline image 1]