[Sidefx-houdini-list] environment lights - ray tracing background

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Mon Sep 23 12:52:30 EDT 2013

Thanks X,

I'm getting the same behavior on this end.
It's almost seems like there is some oversight in the functionality of environment lights when ray traced background mode is used.

You'd think you'd be able to mask their effect on a per object basis by either eliminating them from the object light mask or reflection mask, but neither option seem to work.

I'm waiting on feedback from support now. Hopefully there is a possible solution I'm not finding.

Thanks again,

Larry

--
Larry Giunta