[Sidefx-houdini-list] Tearing cloth in H12.5

michiel michiel at sidefx.com
Fri Sep 13 09:56:45 EDT 2013

The "fracturepart"  primitive attribute may also be of help here.
There will be no tearing between primitives that have the same
value of "fracturepart".
By assigning chunks of cloth the same "fracturepart" value, you
can prevent those chunks from tearing internally.
This gives you more control over the look.