[Sidefx-houdini-list] Box containment issue

Pablo Giménez pablogipi at gmail.com
Thu Nov 28 05:37:08 EST 2013

Hello.
I remember having the same issue a couple of months ago, I got this error
in the render:
mantra: Box containment /obj/geo1/ ....

Usually this is related to a displacement or a procedural creating geometry
out of the bounding box.
In my case is a geometry subdivide at render time which is causing this
issue.
I remember this is due some optimizations added recently to Mantra but
there was a render property to disable this and therefore disable this
error as well.
But I cant find that render property again.
Does anybody remember this render property?
Thanks

--
Un saludo
Best Regards