[Sidefx-houdini-list] OpenGL ROP with transparency?

Mark Alexander malexander at sidefx.com
Fri Nov 22 19:14:12 EST 2013

It might be something specific with the shader, as UVQuickshade with
some transparent textures, object level materials and a test of multiple
materials via Material SOPs works for me.

Incidentally, the GL renderer setting only works in hython/hbatch.
Otherwise it uses the same renderer setting as Houdini is currently running.

If you'd like to submit a bug with the hip file that would help in
tracking the problem down.

On 11/22/2013 05:51 PM, Alex Czetwertynski wrote:
> I have had that issue since h12... I remember the person I was working with
> filled a ticket with support, but it seems like it never got fixed.

This was fixed in June in 12.5.437, and in H13 too.

Cheers,
M.