[Sidefx-houdini-list] cloth in h13

Dominik dk at shedmtl.com
Fri Nov 22 09:46:10 EST 2013

Hi zoran,

I got similar problem in version 13.0.198.21 and try to update to
13.0.237. A lot of thing change in this version. I've also got problem
with targets attributes(targetP,targetv,pintoanimation) which are not
updated when you have a simulation offseted in time. Look like these
attributes are not following the offset. I resolved the problem
importing these attributes in a sop solver, but I think it's cost on the
simulation speed.

Which verison of h13 are you using?

Doum