[Sidefx-houdini-list] Startup method to set frame range

Benjamin Laidlaw ben_laidlaw at hotmail.com
Thu Nov 21 18:49:32 EST 2013

123.cmd was the trigger word I needed. Found a couple threads to discover the example 123.cmd and defaultscene.cmd that ships with Houdini, plus the hscript tset, frange, and fcur, and now Antoine's script makes sense.  Do wish there was the equivalent python examples for a quick comparison that shipped with it, plus a help card about that.
Thanks all.