[Sidefx-houdini-list] Startup method to set frame range

Antoine Durr antoinedurr at gmail.com
Tue Nov 19 22:17:11 EST 2013

I would advise against doing an auto-frame-range resetting.  Instead, pop up a query asking if they want to reset, though even that will get annoying fast, esp. if you reset your frame range to add some at the head so that you can do preroll.

At various places, we actually launch houdini with a wrapper script, which really does:

houdini <hip_file> <startup_script>

that way the script is always run (Houdini launches whatever you add to the command line, one by one).

-- Antoine