[Sidefx-houdini-list] Fast moving smoke?

Craig Hoffman craigleehoffman at aol.com
Fri Nov 15 13:49:41 EST 2013

Yes, and enabling and multiplying velocity on the other tab to be a little higher.

It is necessary to make it work (why isn't it on as default?!?) but default container auto resize doesn't work well for fast moving sources (I disable and it seems to work as expected..) and you need to crank up subsamples.

Also scale doesn't seem to work as expected (making units 1 m vs .01m) doesn't seem to act as I would expect for the big change in scale.

Thanks,
-craig