[Sidefx-houdini-list] HQueue | Writing Custom Submitter

Pavel Kovalenko pavel at oneanimation.com
Sun Nov 10 01:33:49 EST 2013

Hi!
First thing you should probably take a look at is a SOHO script that is
executed when you press the Render button on HQ Render ROP:

> $HFS/houdini/soho/python2.6/HQrender.py

As you would see there are some conditional parameters evaluations in the
render() and construction of the hq render command in the
_submitRenderJob().

And the final step is the hqrop.sendJob() where newjob() is called.

You can find the the hqrop module in the:

> $HFS/houdini/python2.6libs/hqrop.py

Hope it'll help to build your own submitter with blackjack and hookers :)