[Sidefx-houdini-list] HQueue | Writing Custom Submitter

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Sat Nov 9 12:07:52 EST 2013

One of the current mysteries that I'm facing is how does HQueue know
about the source .hip file and which output driver it needs to render.

When I look at a normal mantra render job in HQ, the properties of the
.ifd childjob has a HQPARMS in the environment section which seems to
contain this information. I can't find any mention of it in the HQueue
help how ever.

Any idea's?

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble