[Sidefx-houdini-list] 4 render play back in mantra

steven ong steve_nong at pointy.tv
Tue Nov 5 02:09:25 EST 2013

Hey Adrian,

You want to use the Sequence List to check the sequence in each view.
Type Alt+L to bring up the dialog, click in each view to make sure it
has a green outline then select the sequence you want in that view.

Sometimes, the views all get the same sequence so you have to set it up
again.

Hope the above helps.

Cheers!
steven