[Sidefx-houdini-list] cOPs: Accessing all frames in sequence at once?

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu May 23 14:39:04 EDT 2013

You could downrez the images and bring the pixels into CHOPS with an
image CHOP over the specified time span. You can get min/max in two
ways:

- It's easy enough to do a min/max with an Envelope CHOP and a huge
window value.
- Alternately you can shuffle CHOP swap channels and samples and then
look up the min and max chan values with a chop expression.

Cheers