[Sidefx-houdini-list] Hscript Variables query

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Thu May 23 13:50:52 EDT 2013

Hi Phil,

There are two different variables scopes in hscript. Take a look at the
help for these two commands for more information:

help set
help setenv

Back in the days when I still used hscript, I would I usually use set in a
script, because it is local to the script, while setenv is global and will
persevere in the file.

Also, python... :-)

Cheers