[Sidefx-houdini-list] Tutorial on rigging

Larry Giunta larry at gcreativestudios.com
Wed May 15 12:49:52 EDT 2013

There's also a series on digital tutors that got me thru a project last year.

But it's very good to see the rigging tutorial up on CMIVFX.
Have not had a chance to take a look yet but I'm sure it's promising.

It's been a thin area for learning material on Houdini though.

--
Larry Giunta
Creative Director