[Sidefx-houdini-list] point distribution

Jerry jerry at axyzfx.com
Sat May 11 14:53:50 EDT 2013

Just start with an open arc using circle SOP then flatten. One less step. ;-P

On 2013-05-11, at 1:43 PM, Ken Ouellette <ken.ouellette at gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks all for the advice. As life would have it I got pulled in
another direction at the last minute. Andrew's description is probably
the one I was thinking the most about..using the uvtextureSOP and
working through the steps that way.

Thanks all!