[Sidefx-houdini-list] point distribution

Andrew Lyons tstexture at gmail.com
Wed May 8 12:17:29 EDT 2013

Hi Ken,

Lets assume the curve is linear, and along a cardinal axis like x. I'd push
the points into a semi-circle on the x/z plane and then resample along
polygon edge using even length segments. Finally scale by 0 in z to get the
new points back on x with that distribution.
The semi circular offset can be achieved using sin and cos of a normalized
UV attr scaled to pi. The uvtexture sop will give you that.
There might be more elegant ways...

Cheers