[Sidefx-houdini-list] OceanFx continus wave motion

Dominik dk at shedmtl.com
Thu Mar 28 07:45:02 EDT 2013

Hi all,

My first post on this list and probably not the last :).

I use the shelf tool to create a wave tank (houdini 12.5) and I notice that the wave motion velocity is only acting at the first frame. What I can do if I would like to keep this velocity affecting the flip fluid until a desire frame? I saw a vel volume under the initial watertank geo and thought it could be use with a field force in dop? Any better idea, I'm still new to houdini so maybe there is others ways that could be more effective.

Thanks

Doum

Envoyé de mon iPhone