[Sidefx-houdini-list] Different preferences for each version of houdin

Graham Thompson captainhammy at gmail.com
Tue Mar 12 11:00:42 EDT 2013

You would need to have some sort of system that initializes the
HOUDINI_PATH related variables to point to different configuration
locations depending upon the build you have selected.  These build
specific folders would basically need to replace your $HOME/houdiniX.Y
directory in the path with whatever custom ones you wanted.