[Sidefx-houdini-list] particle system attribute

Ben Frost benfrost3d at gmail.com
Wed Jul 31 17:17:27 EDT 2013

sounds like the problem is you need to delete by "Geometry Type"..
whether it be, *Particle System*, *Nurbs Surface*, *Polygon*.. etc using a
delete SOP and changing the *Geometry Type* to your desired type, rather
than the default *All Types*.. this lets you home in on exactly what you
need to operate on.. and by inputting a * in the pattern, you can remove
the particle system, leave the other types in tact.
cheers
ben