[Sidefx-houdini-list] FBX Export Issues

Phil Cousins pcousins at microsoft.com
Tue Jul 30 16:45:18 EDT 2013

Has anyone come across a problem with the FBX exporter where it just fails to export geometry from the scene? I have a simulation and when it hits frame 61 of 100 it starts to write out very small stub FBX files with null geometry. Then at frame 91 it starts to write the correct data back into the files. Has anyone else experienced anything like this before?

I have checked the geometry and it looks fine in Houdini itself and a bgeo cache file looks fine also.

Thanks in advance,

Phil