[Sidefx-houdini-list] Call for presenters: VHUG

Peter Bowmar pbowmar at gmail.com
Tue Jul 2 19:35:59 EDT 2013

VHUG call for presenters!

VHUG'ers - we're in need of presenters for our next VHUG gatherings. Six
presenters would give us another year's worth of VHUG gatherings. Would you
like to support your VHUG community, show off your Houdini chops and share
your kung fu with others? Volunteer as a presenter!

It's fine if you don't have anything prepared right now - we try to book
the full year all at once, so you'll have many months to come up with
something. We're looking for Houdini tips, tricks and general cool Houdini
applications and ideas that can be presented in about an hour.

To volunteer, just email me!

Remember, no presentations = no VHUG gatherings. Like the lottery, we have
to be in it to win it.

Peter B

--No, I am not on Facebook.