[Sidefx-houdini-list] HDK on mac os

Kirill Lykov lykov.kirill at gmail.com
Thu Jan 31 10:05:22 EST 2013

Dear houdini users,

This question is about HDK. While trying to build OpenVDB tools for
Houdini, I found that can not
do that because cannot find necessary HDK.
I installed free version (probably this is the source of the problem)
of Houdini. And I couldn't find a folder "$HFS/toolkit", although it
is written in the HDK getting started that it should be in the Houdini
installation directory.  HFS environmental variable is not defined and
there is no folder toolkit anywhere in Hoidini installation dir (there
are only *.app). Also there is no application hcustom. Do you know why
it is like this and whether it is possible to add this toolkit
somehow?

--
Thanks in advance,
Kirill Lykov,