[Sidefx-houdini-list] Stopping at a frame in a bgeo loop

Alex Czetwertynski disciple1 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 30 11:56:28 EST 2013

Hello

I have a bgeo sequence of about 40 frames.  It is a bird flapping its wings.  Every once in a while I want the bird to settle in a rest position which is with its wings fully extended.
However I want to be able to reach that frame without a jump from the current frame to the "rest" frame…
What would be a good way to achieve this?  I was thinking of a an expression in the Timewarp asset, but maybe CHOPS is a better approach?

Thanks
Alex