[Sidefx-houdini-list] Was: Coding for Hou in Sublime Text. Now: PyQt

Nico Dufort ndufort at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 19:52:29 EST 2013

> IOError: [Errno 2] No such file or directory: './ui/MainWindow.ui'

Not near Houdini, but the above states that it cannot find a directory
called "ui" with a "MainWindow.ui" file in it *at the level your code is
running*.

The code needs to be updated to point to the file on your system.  It is
currently using a relative path in the form of "./thisfolder/thatfile", and
if you are not calling your code from that location, it won't find the
directory.  You need a more explicit path so the code can be run from
anywhere and always find the files.

Hope this helps a bit.