[Sidefx-houdini-list] fbx update

Ken Ouellette ken.ouellette at gmail.com
Fri Jan 25 18:32:54 EST 2013

Hey,

Anyone have any whispers if there is going to be a update to flavor of FBX
from Houdini?
I would love to go to Unity with it and was trying to get a non-skeleton
based animation into the engine and the export was not supporting
non-uniform scales on objects.
Unity allows animation to come in via its "legacy" mode and I can get that
sort of FBX from maya in without a problem.

I will try the skel method, which I'm assuming will work, but I was trying
to find an easy way to avoid the extra weight of it.
-k