[Sidefx-houdini-list] sucking dust into a vortex, gas sim

jacob clark jclark2900 at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:26:59 EST 2013

Hey Man,

 I've been doing some of this recently. You are correct about compression.
Houdini won't let its density fields become compressed. Use Negative
Divergence to counter act this. Basically, create a ball of negative value
where you want the smoke to suck into and name it divergence. You can play
with the value of the ball to create faster and slower speeds.

cheers,
-j