[Sidefx-houdini-list] Coding for Hou in Sublime Text

Gene Crucean emailgeneonthelist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 23 11:11:11 EST 2013

Ugh, I can't stand when people reply to questions like that with "Why don't
you just use VIM". These are some of the reasons why:
http://darkvertex.com/wp/2012/05/30/i-love-sublimetext2/

However, thanks for the info guys. Никита's reply seems to be working on
OSX for some autocomplete python for now, but not on Win. Not sure why.