[Sidefx-houdini-list] God Rays

Nick Nimble nick at nicknimble.com
Wed Jan 16 11:55:53 EST 2013

Tnx Mark,

I found that post through Google but put it aside without ever reading
it because of the images on it. How foolish ;-).

@Jordan
I wasn't aware of the the atmosphere workflow. That's a great help :-)

What I'm after is to generate a godrays pass that can be applied to some
shot where godrays don't naturally occur but the client does want them.
The usual ;-).

A setup with a pointlight with a projection map trough the atmosphere
with the litfog shader seems to give the desired result. Tnx guys :-)

Cheers,
Nick, be Nimble
+31 622 4243 94 | www.nicknimble.com | www.facebook.com/nicknimble