[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Apprentice to UDK

Colin Doncaster colin.doncaster at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 21:57:12 EST 2013

I would hazard that there would be some merit in SideFX middleware - using Houdini to build procedural OTL assets that could be byte code compiled and embedded into game engines for procedural evaluation.  With NVidia's Project Shield and engines like Unity there's an amazing market growing that could really leverage the experience and knowledge of what goes into and comes out of Houdini.

Not to mention client or server side solutions for big data visualization.