[Sidefx-houdini-list] OT: G+ Houdini community page

Alex Lim alex-list at leisora.com
Thu Jan 10 17:14:04 EST 2013

Greetings.

Shameless plug... When Google+ Community first became avail, I took the
liberty to create an unofficial HoudiniFX page. Would love to have a
community of people chat there in additional to the official channel and
odForce, for any interested party. :)

Unfortunately, I still can't quite figure out what's the difference between
Google Community and Google Page and old-fashioned Google+ --- they all
seemed more or less the same to my not so social-network brain. Will have
to take some time to figure it out after I am done busying.

https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/117676462210116366522

Cheers,
Alex

PS: Anyone from SESI cared to be Moderators?