[Sidefx-houdini-list] Houdini Apprentice to UDK

Alvaro Castaneda varomix at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 15:16:16 EST 2013

Hey Rob

Great to hear that, I love both VFX and Games and been trying to get
Houdini more to the games side, even have a few projects that can use it
but yeah, licensing is an issue for indie devs like me.

Hope to see great news on that front from you guys soon, I'll love to use
Houdini on games.

thanks

    .:varomix:.
MIX Studio