[Sidefx-houdini-list] render different volumes with takes or nodes ?

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:38:37 EST 2013

I missed the last part of your question...the takes appear as check boxes
in the submit so you can click which ones you want. It also works this way
with Maya render layers, works great with Nuke and After Effects as well.

One Note - it likes unc paths and $HIP does not seem to work all the time.

--
**
*Jordan Halsey**