[Sidefx-houdini-list] render different volumes with takes or nodes ?

Jordan Halsey jordanhalsey at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 11:33:50 EST 2013

I am using Royal Render...which is awesome, especially in that it gives you
four nodes for free. So you can just download it from their website (
http://www.royalrender.de/cms/), install, configure and run the server and
four render nodes. The server can still be one of your render nodes as
well. Even though their advanced server mode is 595.00 it still functions
under this free capacity and has some nice features that all work. This is
how I use it at home. At work we use it on around 60 machines.