[Sidefx-houdini-list] render different volumes with takes or nodes ?

Bruno Pollet br1 at br1.org
Wed Jan 9 11:19:24 EST 2013

Hey Jordan,

Just out of curiosity, which program are you using to handle the render
? I'm currently rendering directly from Houdini.  I didn't search too
much but I haven't seen the option to render all the takes of the same
node in one go. Or is it automatic as soon as you have nmultiple takes ?
In that case can we disable takes from being rendered ?